I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award by
Thank you so much! This is great!
Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
Notify the bloggers you included.
*I don’t think I know/follow enough bloggers that haven’t already been nominated… I apologize if anyone already has been nominated, and also that I’m not going to get all 11.
I’d love it if anyone that wanted to answer my silly questions nominated themselves and tagged me! I had a hard time figuring out who had been nominated before or not. But I nominate:
Keep the rules in your post.
- What made you start writing your current story? I like the legacies and I found a page on the TS4 forums that had a list of all the legacies and I just went through and found the Amazon challenge and liked it the best!
- What would make you stop writing SimLit? I suppose if it became a chore instead of just fun stuff.
- Do you use CC in your game and why? Tons. Tons and tons of CC. It’s gorgeous. And I think the EA stuff is boring and ugly. Especially Sims4 compared to sims 3, everything looks so cartoony and I love the CC that looks realistic.
- The best book (or movie) ever? Jurassic Park. The movie, not the book so much. T-Rex is my favorite actor of all time followed closely by the Shark in Jaws followed by the Raptors in Jurassic Park.
- Toddlers or no-toddlers and why? Toddlers! I hate that EA left that out. Jerks.
- Do you play other games than Sims? I play some of those city simulator games sometimes, or I love the tycoon games haha Rollercoaster tycoon is up there on favs close to the Sims. Or there was the zoo tycoon game that I played alot too haha I guess I like to play God and be in complete control of everything hahaha
- Your favorite spot in your home? The corner of my couch is very comfy and I have a beautiful view of the city skyline and a big river that runs through my home-city. I can see a big bridge that has an old fashioned street car that drives across it. There’s sooo many trees! And I’m right near my pet birds, I have two: Dirty Bird is a senegal parrot and Lil’T is a tiny budgie we just got. I can see them and they can see me.
- Black or white and why? Teal. Black and white are too boring.
- What do you like doing the most in your Sim-game? Making the babies, not the woo hoo, I love to see the results. The genetics are so much fun. I love that a few generations in you can see some of their great great grandparents in their features.
- Which one of the Sims neighborhoods you like the most? Oasis Springs, I love the desert. Even though the desert towns weren’t my favorite in the other games?
- Do you play more with male or female sims and why? Female, probably because I’m a female haha and the fashion is just too much fun.
My 11 questions for the nominated simmers:
- Do you like birds?
- Do you like your hair in a pony tail?
- WHAT was your first love?
- what’s your deepest darkest secret? (haha or whatever you’re willing to tell us)
- Do you know any good gossip? (it can be about your sims if you want haha)
- Who is your favorite Simpson character?
- Do you have a favorite junk food?
- Do you have a go-to movie when you’re feeling bad?
- Who let the dogs out? Woof. Woof woof. Woof woof!
- What would you name your beautiful unicorn friend? They can’t be your pet because they are wild and free but they can be your friend and they need an equally beautiful name.
- I’m pretty good at Halloween costumes. Me and my boyfriend usually do couple costumes, one year he was Luke Skywalker and I was R2D2 and one year he was Jon Snow and I was Ghost. What was your best Halloween costume?
Thanks everybody! Hopefully you can have some fun with this!!