I love getting nominated for these things haha I ask the silliest questions though, so if you get nominated by me, my apologies (sorrynotsorry), but I’m gonna ask you ridiculous things!
Here’s the blog that nominated me: Theoriesofhappiness also known as Cornucopia of Simlit
Thanks for nominating me! I love these things, they just silly!
I nominate the following:
Rules for Acceptance:
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
- Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
- Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions
1. If you could go anywhere in the world without worrying about the cost of travel or a hotel, where would you go? I gotsta travel for work, so I’d love to go to one of those stupid tiny towns I’m always in and not have to spend all my money just getting there so I can make any money. Lame answer but its TROOF.
2. What does the Sims mean to you? Is it something personal, or just another game? I would love to say it’s just another game but I literally spent about 10 hours on it today. It’s my day off and I’m sick!!! What else am I gonna do?!!
3. Do you use custom content? If so, why? So much. So much CC. It just looks GREAT. I miss the build comps on the sims forum for ts3 where you could use cc. I miss downloading a build and all the cc would just come with it too, you wouldn’t have to try and track down everything. Also my ts3 game took an hour to load hahaha
4. Which Sims game is your favorite to play, and which is your favorite for writing? I loved ts3. It just looked so good and I loved that open world. Fav to play fav to write for. But I didn’t keep a blog back then cause you could caption all your pics, so I would just write for myself and that was all that mattered, was keeping track of my generations for myself!
5. What is your favorite story that you have ever wrote? I enjoy my Ojas right now. But when I first attempted the Amazon challenge I failed in the first generation, she just kept having boy babies and then she died and there wasn’t anyone to continue hahaha it was so funny to me!
6. What is your favorite SimLit story that you have ever read? I enjoy all the simlit I nominated, and all the ones I didn’t too… I don’t follow too closely, I just pop my head in and see what’s going on.
7. What genre of music do you listen to most often when writing? I don’t like music when I’m writing. I listen to ASMR videos though, and that really helps me get all comfy in the couch so I can dedicate my whole adult life to this silly simulated game.
8. What is your favorite quote? One that I made up myself about “The Walking Dead” (it’s not good, it’s just a joke between me and the ol’ hubby now) “Zombie times are crazy times.” It’s solid life advice in my opinion.
9. Who is your favorite author (of books, not SimLit)? Gawd I never remember her name, but she wrote “White Oleander” and I read that every couple of years or so. I also read A LOT of Calvin and Hobbes as a kid.
10. Favorite number in the whole world? 11
11. What is a proverb from another language that you really connect to? I’m not a real writer I don’t know what the crap that even means!!
Ok here’s the part where I get to make up the questions now. If anyone reads this and ISN’T nominated but would like to answer I’d LOVE that! Just tag me and I’ll read ’em!
- What’s your favorite planet?
- My favorite animal is the great white shark. Are you super scared of them or just a little scared of them?
- How many great white sharks have you seen?
- One of my favorite food’s is sushi. How much wasabi can you eat?
- If I bet you $5 Canadian dollars (so basically nothing) that you couldn’t eat a whole tablespoon of wasabi, would you take that bet?
- Tom Hardy or that wiener that plays Captain America?
- Can you guess which one of the actors from the previous question I would pick?
- Do you like brussel sprouts?
- What if I cooked them with bacon for you?
- What’s the best Sim Death you have witnessed? (Not on youtube or something stupid, one that happened in YOUR GAME right in front of you OWN FACE)
- Have you or your family/friends ever seen a ghost? Explain yourself.
I hope you guys liked that! I did! I hope I get nominated over and over and over again!